Thursday, October 7, 2010

Janet's Working Hard!




What a great day to celebrate one of my clients. Janet has been working with me for several months and has completely blown me away with how much intensity she brings to the workout.

Janet has toned up her whole body since she started with me, but losing pounds is the only one of her achievements as she has been able to increase her endurance and strength at an astonishing rate.

I honestly can say that there are only a few people able to handle the intensity she works out at, including myself. Now that we have been able to build up her strength and endurance, the remaining pounds that she wants to lose will come flying off.

Keep up the great work Janet. I am so very proud of you!!!


Adam Freeman
Master Trainer
O2 Fitness Clubs
AdamFreemanPT@yahoo.com

No comments:

 

© OMB Designs