Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bo's 1st 5k Race


Wow what a night! I am just so proud of my client and very great friend, Bo Dean, for the strength and determination to push through his first 5K race.

Let me tell you that I stayed right by his side the whole way and Bo did not even stop to walk for one second during that race. It was quite an emotional time because Bo has come so far from where he started. If you asked Bo 8 months ago if he ever thought he'd be able to run over 3 miles without stopping, he probably would have laughed at you.

Watch Bo cross the finish line:



"It was so wonderful and I am so proud! We love you so much brother! Congratulations! Now let's get ready for the race next month" :)

Adam Freeman
Master Trainer
O2 Fitness Clubs
AdamFreemanPT@yahoo.com





No comments:

 

© OMB Designs