Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2011 Heart Walk




This year's American Heart Association Heart Walk was a great success and it goes without saying that Kayleigh again shined down on many hearts to make this all possible.

As a proud father of the amazing life Kayleigh lived, I wanted to continue sharing her legacy with more and more people by donating my services free to help educate others to live a healthier lifestyle through fitness.

For 8 weeks, I met with some of the most amazing people and delivered not only a great work out, but had some incredible people in the fitness industry share their knowledge to make the best out of every class. We learned new exercises, nutrition, yoga, thai chi, Juice Plus, goal setting and had motivational speakers come in to share their experience with heart disease and how fitness has changed their lives.

This group of people not only came together week after week to get fit, but helped motivate each other in more ways than I could ever imagine. We topped the Fit Camp off with our yearly Heart Walk where we all walked together to help raise money for a great cause.

I am beyond blessed to have met some phenomenal people and I look forward to next year where we can all do it again.

Thank you Kayleigh for the inspiration you have given me to help others and I wish you were here to have met my new friends. Thank you for watching over us all.

Best wishes,

Adam Freeman
www.AdamFreemanPT.com

No comments:

 

© OMB Designs