Sunday, November 13, 2011

Baseball - Day 4

Championship game here we come!!!!

Can I say...WHAT A GAME!!!!! After 3 days of baseball, this was one game we wanted to win more than life itself.

It couldn't have started off better as when we were warming up, a butterfly flew by me and landed right on the back of my jersey. For those who know my daughter's story, you know she is my little butterfly. Kayleigh just wanted to let me know she was thinking of me an wishing Daddy good luck. (See photo below)

We were slow working the bats today until the 7th inning. NY took the lead 1-0 from the beginning and we finally tied things up in the 5th. But in the 7th inning, we put things together and put 3 runs on the board and held them of until the end.

That leaves us and one other team, fighting for the championship and a nice shiny ring to remember this for the rest of our lives.

I can't begin to describe how excited I am. With all the baseball I've played in my career, this is the first championship game I've ever played in. After 32 years, it is about time I can share a story where we were the winners, the best, the champions.

Wish us luck again tomorrow as we play at the St. Louis Cardinals Spring Training Facility in West Palm Beach. It will certainly be an amazing day.

Best wishes,

Adam Freeman
AdamFreemanPT.com

No comments:

 

© OMB Designs