Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kelley's Journey



Meet Kelley Gallagher!

Kelley approached me a couple weeks ago about some fitness questions and I decided to take Kelley under my wing and help her through her journey to lose weight. She has tried many many different weight loss plans and all of them seemed to not work for her.
I took a look in to what she has or has not been doing and created the perfect fitness plan for her.

Kelley is no ordinary client. She has agreed to allow me to post her progress from day one and share her journey to all of you who battle with weight loss issues. I would like you to follow along in her journey and see the amazing milestones that Kelley will achieve and show you that it is not hard to attain your fitness goals with the right tools.

You can follow her journey at: www.AdamTrainsKelley.blogspot.com

Please be supportive and cheer Kelley on as works her tail off to reach her goals.

Wishing you all the very best!

Adam Freeman
Fitness Director/Personal Trainer
O2 Fitness Clubs
AdamFreemanPT@yahoo.com
www.WilmingtonNCPersonalTraining.com
www.AdamFreemanPT.blogspot.com

No comments:

 

© OMB Designs